Friday, January 25, 2008
Ramblings about Bath and growing up
When it was just me and the kids, I had such a system for baths. I could get all three kids in, scrubbed, out and into pajamas in under fifteen minutes. It seemed so hard back them, but I would love to have those days back. Baths have become quite a chore. I think the main issue is that the bathtub has shrunk - or maybe the kids have gotten bigger :). There just isn't enough room for 3 bottoms in the tub anymore. Dan's letting the kids take baths by themselves now or he throws them all in the shower. I've been letting the kids take turns by themselves while the other two bathe together. It's working okay, but I'm still nostalgic for the easier days. In general, I think the kids have gotten harder. I used to have such great control over them, but somewhere over the last year I've lost it. They are still good kids, I just think it's part of growing up and becoming their own little people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment