Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Allie's Opinion paper about Blank Space


Blank Space

“Nice to, meet you, where you’ve been. I can show you incredible things.’’ Do you know where that’s from? It’s “Blank Space’’ by Taylor Swift, a music award winning star. I think “Blank Space” is the best song in the world.

            Blank Space has a good beat and rhythm. It calms me down to listen it in my room. The beat is not fast or too slow. At first you think it’s a mellow song and then you hear the loud beat of the drum. It makes you just want to move.

            I look up to Taylor Swift, the recording artist. I love the tone of her voice because it soothes me like the voices of angels. Taylor Swift has won 245 music awards. She even writes her own songs.

            Swift is a good story teller. I like the lyrics in “Blank Space”. They tell a perfect story of a kind of torturing love. The emotion in the lyrics me feel like I can see what’s happening, like in a TV show.

            I’ve listened to “Blank Space” about 100 times because it is magnetic. It has everything. It’s calm, soothing, and mellow. Then there are loud drums, guitar, and a good story with lots of emotion and feelings.

 

             

1 comment:

  1. Allie, I enjoyed reading your paper. It's nice that you enjoy your music and that you like to sing and dance. Baba

    ReplyDelete