Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Last of the Christmas Photos

The kids love to spend time with my dad carving in the garage.  He keeps a supply of plastic knives and ivory soap on hand at all times (well, it's probably my mom that actually stocks them, but we can give him credit).
 


I have already put in my Christmas present request for next year.  After seeing my Dad's little men and a Nativity book he was looking at, I have requested a hand-made, one-of-a-kind, to be cherished forever Nativity from my Dad.  I told mom she won't have to buy me anything, but he'll probably need a few new chisels and knives and whatever else he uses to carve :).  Get busy Dad!
 
This is the beginning of Mary!
 






I meant to put this picture with the Exploreum, but I missed it.  Zoom in and look at Jen's face as her tower crumbles.  I laugh every time I see it.  It's so her and that's why she's my best friend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment