Tuesday, January 22, 2013
The Flu
Allie got over the flu a week ago. When we made it to last Wednesday, I thought we were safe. I woke up Sunday with a sore throat annoyed that I was getting another sinusy-cold. I swear I'm allergic to something in my house. By Monday morning I was pretty sure I had Allie's flu. The ER was busy but they were really fast. After a flu test and a chest X-ray, I was diagnosed with influenza A (not Allie's B). I quarantined myself to my room and Dan has done a great job of being Mommy and Daddy. He even put crispy bacon and grated cheese in the potato soup he made me for lunch today. I don't have much energy, but it least I'm breathing better and hardly coughing now. I even folded 3 loads of laundry while sitting in bed. Jaelyn was not impressed as she thinks I "infected" all of her laundry. Would you pray no one else gets this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment