Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Pictures

After much consternation with google and my picasa account that was bursting at the 5 gb seams, I deleted some old pictures (don't panic!  flowers and food and such), and then set up a new google account which I made an administator on my blog so I can once again add pictures without the concern of using more than my free space and paying each month for the overflow.  Anyway, probably more than you cared to read, huh?  Here are my favorite Christmas pictures.
 
The Whole Clan on Christmas Morning! One year, I don't know when, BUT one year, we WILL wake up in our own beds for Christmas!


I am always teasing Dan about the Crocs he wears to church.  My parents bought him dress Crocs...with leather. (insert eye roll here)  He loved them!  He watched my brother open up a pair a few days early and apparently had been coveting them.
 


Allie got a styling chair for her American Girl dolls. It came with scissors ~ that thankfully don't work.
 


Jae got a couple puzzles for Christmas.  Since this one is a Christmas puzzle, we decided to start a new tradition. 
 

We all wrote the year, our initials and one special thing about our Christmas.  In 5-6 years, it'll be neat to flip the pieces over and read what everyone has written.  Gracie snuck a piece and left her mark on the puzzle as well.
 



The highlight of Caden's Christmas was by far his new radio controlled helicopter.  We've bought and returned him two before that didn't work.  After reading many reviews, Grandmother chose this military chopper.
 

 
It was such a hit that Jaelyn spent her Christmas money on one.

BTW - halfway through this post, blogger got mean again and wouldn't let me make anymore pictures bigger.  Sorry...you'll have to squint or double click on the picture to get the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment