Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

For the Queen of Brussels Sprouts - Desperate Prayers Needed

 This is my friend Kendra, AKA the Queen of Brussels Sprouts.  I wish I were writing about anything except her today, but she needs prayers.  She was having severe migraines last week.  Sunday night, her Army doctor husband, Scott, took her to the ER. They thought she was having a reaction to the migraine medicines.  By Monday, mid-day, she wasn't improving.  They did an MRI and discovered she'd had a series of small strokes.  They airlifted them from Alaska where they are stationed to a stroke center in Seattle the middle of last night.  The next 2-3 days will tell a lot.   Kendra's sister is on an airplane now going to Alaska to take care of the 4 kids, ages 4-9. Will you please join me in praying for her?  Our God is a healing God and I've seen Him work big miracles in the past.  Kendra needs to be one of those miracles!

2 comments:

  1. I have been praying for Kendra and will continue to do so. I rarely go on PAI any more, but for the first time in months I popped in and I saw the news there. What a shock. One minute I was reading her blog about the snow picnic, then I read about the strokes. Was there any lead up to this? Has she had issues in the past?

    ReplyDelete