PS Dad...tennis balls don't roll on it :p.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Spring Organizing
I know it's not quite Spring YET but it's coming! I am so ready for warm weather, blue skies and green. I'm getting tired of looking at dead woods. I've seen a couple of robins lately. That's always a good sign. Anyway I've been feeling the need to organize lately. There was the weedy flower bed and a linen closet. My closet has needed attention and more shelving. Dan called yesterday and got permission to add more shelving to our closets. In military housing, you have to undo what you did when you move out. That's never fun so its always better to get approval. I cut the shelf, lowering half and added a new shelf on top to add 30% more storage. I have become quite the closet shelving installation expert if i do say so myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Will you do my closet when you come for a visit? It looks very ice I don't know why the print on this is so tiny. Have fun with your next project. You get that from me you know! Mom
ReplyDelete