Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pensacola Pictures

It's only taken me all week, but I finally decided this morning was the morning I'd pull the pictures from our crazy trip off the camera.  We've been busy and everyone has been so grouchy.  The lack of sleep has continued until today when everyone slept in.  I let Gracie out at 7 (she hadn't even whimpered yet).  Caden got up at 7:10, Allie 7:30 and I woke Jaelyn up at 7:40.  It also finally dawned on me that Jaelyn's extra anxiety this week has been a result of the wax museum the 4th grade is putting on today.  She's nervous about giving her speech and has been yuck all week, even with increasing her medicine.

Anyway, here are the pictures in no particular order.  We did have fun, but we will NEVER be making that quick of a trip again. 

We surprised Nick and Jared so good.  The girlie screams escaping their mouths were awesome!

The kids with cousin Caleb


Granddaddy looks like he's planning something


Us with Rich and Jen and Ian and Theresa at Ensley Nazerene.  They started tearing down this santuary on Monday.

Silly picture...not feeling too silly I'm afraid


Gracie LOVED having a fenced yard to run in.

Caden with Nick



Me and the bestest mom ever

I love that Jared can be a kid with us.


When you throw the tennis ball over the fence, you go over to get it!

Who needs a plate?: )

No comments:

Post a Comment