This yard isn't the greatest. The grass is a mess. The one designated flower bed has been filled with weeds. I could make it nice, but for two years, I'm not sure I want to put in the time, money or the effort. Plus with free yard maitenance, I don't have much incentive to get out and work. Well, yesterday was sunny and 82 - can you believe it? I wanted to be outside so badly and I was tired of looking at weeds, so Gracie and I spent a couple hours in the front yard working. Well, I worked and she chewed on sticks and barked at the mailman. There were a lot of weeds and they were really thick. With each clump I removed, I discovered a spring treasure. I found daffodils, tulips and what I think are hyacinths coming up. It might be enough motivation to get me working. I really want to do a veggie garden on the side of the house. There are two great areas, but they are also filled with grassy weeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment