Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Accomplishments

So many days, I feel like I get absolutely nothing accomplished. Yesterday was one of those days. I'm blaming exhaustion from our weekend. Today, I feel good. I managed a morning shower (I love delayed entry Wednesdays. It's only 45 minutes but wow do they make a difference). I worked at school for 2 1/2 hours, made an errands run to Walmart and the dollar tree - I found Jae the felt mustache she needs YEA - and picked up my house, vacuumed and did a little organizing. I even have dinner started. I'm looking forward to Karate tonight for a few minute of solitude. There's a closet I want to clean out. I imagine the blue skies, light breeze and 75 degrees are also helping my mood tremendously! Or maybe it's the fact that no one exploded at me this morning.

1 comment:

  1. No explosions..awesome.

    Showers...very awesome

    Dollar Tree...NO FAIR

    ReplyDelete