This morning was weird, but I liked it. Instead of being woken up way too early by kids and a dog, I got to wake up by myself at almost 7. Caden came in shortly after. I took Gracie out and got Caden breakfast. At 7:15, I got Allie up. She was actually awoke with her DS in her bed, but she was in her bed, not up and bothering her sister because her sister doesn't sleep in the same room anymore. Awesome. I roused Jaelyn after Allie and finally rolled her out of bed around 7:20. She slept until 8 yesterday and I bet she would have done that today if I hadn't had to get her up. We started Jaelyn on a new medicine on Thursday for her ADHD and other things. A side effect is sleepiness. She should adjust to it in a week or so, but for now, I'm enjoying having a well rested Jaelyn because a well rested Jaelyn is a happier Jaelyn.
Allie has a doctor's appointment today to check in on her ADHD medicine. Then I need to stop at the grocery store and the library before coming home to fold a mountain of clean laundry. It's Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment