I had very little notice for the 100th day of school and 100th day of school projects this year. That means I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off on the 99th day. We stamped 100 things on shirts, easy peasy lemon squeezie as Caden would say. Next year, these shirts will fit perfectly! LOL. Oh well. They didn't care.
OH MY GOODNESS!! Is Allie really that tall or is she standing on something????
ReplyDeleteDadgum, now I have to go get out my plan book and see how many days of school we have done. SHOOT! I am quite sure we missed it. Fun idea though!
ReplyDeleteAllie does look really tall in that picture. She is a couple inches taller, but I think she must have been standing taller or maybe a little bit closer because she does look ginormous. Poor Jae and her 3rd percentile body is never going to catch up with Allie and her 50th percetile body.
ReplyDelete