Do you know how loud a barking dog is in a car? Have you seen Disney's Bolt? Gracie decided to bark on the way home and it was like Bolt's super bionic bark. Ahhh...so loud. Dan doesn't like loud noise. He couldn't take it. We found a Petsmart in Hattiesburg and he bought Gracie Mae a present.
Ha! She was warned.
Ok, I promise...that's the last Christmas picture. I'm all caught up.
Wow! What a lot of blogging! Good to catch up on all your news :)
ReplyDeleteOH MY! She has the same look Honey gives me when she is just torked off. Gracie Mae is NOT happy with you, but she is getting SO big! Taffy was so bad when we first got her that we ended up going to EXTREME measures to get her barking under control. We didn't want to, but we got that collar that give them a shock if they bark at a certain level. After a few weeks, we never had to put it on her again. She barks now only when she is supposed to bark (to go in and out, or at the boogie man). I hated doing it, but it was that or have her voice box removed. Her bark was messing with my sanity, what little I have.
ReplyDelete