Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Tip


I must have done a good job with dinner because Jaelyn gave me a dollar tip!  LOL.

Jaelyn and I made her favorite chicken (coated in ritz veggie crackers - not healthy at all) and then we had pina colada smoothies for dessert (so yummy with V8 Splash Pina Colada juice, vanilla yogurt and crushed pineapple).

She's actually had a pretty good day...so good in fact that she has earned the right to open her moose poop package from Alaska.  For all those not in the know, I promise to share, but yes, her royal highness mailed my little princess a moose poop necklace and moose poop flower seeds.  It's hilarious and totally awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for kids in the kitchen...and a special moment between J and Momma...I know it will stay in your heart.

    SUPER glad she enjoyed the moose poo! I am happy to mail moose poo earrings and rings, and even "lipstick" if it means more good days. Just say the word, and the poo packages will keep coming ;-)

    ReplyDelete