Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Look What I've Become

I was never going to be one of those moms.  You know the ones.  They drive their kids to school in their pajamas.  You see them walking down the halls in slippers with their hair all a mess.  Not me, no, never.  Dan's out of town...need I say more.  Normally I have 5 alarms clocks in my house.  If one of the kids doesn't wake me up by 6:45, then the cat will jump on the bed and purr loudly near my ear.  If that doesn't work, in the last two months, I've learned to rely on the crying and barking of an excited little puppy who needs to go outside.  This morning, I woke up at seven S-E-V-E-N and my house was silent.  Zac joined me as I was sitting up.  I peaked in Caden's room to find him and Jaelyn building with legos.  Even Gracie was waiting quietly and patiently to be let out and fed.  It was a great start to my morning, but it gave us a late start. 

The morning was okay mainly because Dan and I have gone Super Nanny on the kids. I'll have to post later about Jaelyn, her behavior and what's up or maybe I won't. We only had a handful of X's on the chart this morning.  Anyway, I got the kids and puppy taken care of and ready to go out the door on time.  That left a few minutes to get dressed. Unfortunately, that's when I discovered the cat throw up. I chose cleaning it up over getting dressing and thus I made the quick drive to school in my pajamas and a big sweat shirt.  I'm so ashamed :p.  Tomorrow, I'm getting dressed before I do anything else...mainly because I have to go in to the school and I am NOT doing that in my pajamas!
  

3 comments:

  1. SO funny! You? PJ's? Driving? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Gasp* The horror!!

    I may or may not have done that before, but I do not have photographic evidence nor witness statements to confirm or deny the event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least they were cute PJs!

    ReplyDelete