Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life

It seems to be passing very quickly.  I'm not busy blogging, but I am busy with STUFF.  We came home on the 30th and I don't think we've stopped.  It took us a day to unload the car and get everything put away.  Even though I washed all of our clothes before we came home, I still managed to find 4 loads to do right away (boy am I thankful for my ginormous capacity washer and dryer).  I spent another day undecorating Christmas stuff.  Today, the kids went back to school.  It's been nice to have a quiet morning to get things done around our house.  Tomorrow, Jaely and I are heading to Springfield for a doctor's appointment.  I work at school on Thursday and then Friday I am allocating as "blog catch up day" while I wait for repairmen to come fix the four work orders I called in on our house today (I love not owning when things go wrong). So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment