Gracie is getting big. She weighs about 20 pounds now. She's getting tall. She can stand at our gate with her armpits resting on the top. She can reach anything on the table or the counter. She swiped a tortilla one night when I was cooking. She's a sly one, that Gracie Mae.
The other night I found this in her bed.
The girls don't really need to memorize 9x12, do they? The stack of flash cards had been in the middle of the dining room table. Anything and everything is fair game from now on.
I found a puppy obedience class that starts tomorrow night. I'm thinking Gracie and I need to take a night class!
We found one of Gracie's baby molar yesterday. She's lost several baby teeth, but this is the first one we found. Jaelyn wrote the tooth fairy a note and we left Gracie's tooth by her crate. The kids were so excited that the tooth fairy took her tooth and left her a new ball. We have the best, if slightly forgetful, tooth fairy!
At least you didnt pull it yourself... Crazy tooth fairy
ReplyDeleteShe is soo cute Kelly! She looks like "what, who me?" :)
ReplyDeleteOK, she is the CUTEST dog ever. Every picture = cuteness!
ReplyDeleteWe took little Gigi to obedience school for 10 weeks and LOVED doing it.
Stella
OK, she is the CUTEST dog ever. Every picture = cuteness!
ReplyDeleteWe took little Gigi to obedience school for 10 weeks and LOVED doing it.
Stella