Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kids Say the Most Awesome Things

Jaelyn had math homework tonight. She had to cut out pictures of people and things and then tell me a number story about them. She cut out a tool box with tools, a boy, a girl and 3 toys. As she was cutting out the tool box, I asked her "Who's going to be using the tools?" just out of curiosity.

Her response:

"The daddy...cause the daddy can do it and the mommy can tell the daddy what to do."

Awesome, yes?!?! Sorry, Dan. I'll try to work on my control freak ways while you are gone, but they are probably only going to get worse!

3 comments:

  1. It's comforting to see that she has the whole "roles" thing figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaelyn is one smart little girl!! I mean that in a good way.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete