We've had another busy week. I finished painting (yea). All of the boxes on the main 2 floors have been opened and the contents shoved in closets if I didn't know what to do with them ;).
I've been looking for a primitive ladder to hang quilts from in the living room. Jae and I want antiquing on Saturday. I couldn't find a ladder, but Jaelyn found some old shutters and suggested we buy one and cut out some of the slats to mimic a ladder. The picture below is my work in progress. Ignore the mess around the shutter. I haven't touched the garage yet. I'm still working on getting rid of packing materials.
I staged my photo wall going up the stairs. I really love it. Zac likes to survey it from his perch on the halfway by the loft.
And my last picture...I'm back up and sewing (because a girl can only spend so many hours unpacking without going insane). Each new quilt is my favorite, and this one is no exception!
No comments:
Post a Comment