Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dan's Graduation

I thought I'd posted a picture, but apparently not.  Last Friday, Dan received his Masters of Science in Technology Intelligence from the National Intelligence University!  We are so proud of him.  


There were several dignitaries there.  The keynote speaker was the former director on the NSA.  It was really interesting to listen to them speak about the intelligence community in general and hear their thoughts on what's going on in the world.  It's a scary place right now.


Dan was the last person to receive his degree.  Since they were holding the applause till the end, it was all for him :).  The announcer messed up and called him Danielle before correcting it.  That catcalls and some hooting from his friends.



I am proud of Dan and the rest of us.  It has not been an easy year, but we survived.  Now he just needs to get his tail in gear and get his ILE stuff done ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment