Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Moving week

Its kind of weird to think this move has been 18 months in the making. That's lots of time to anticipate, wonder, and worry about it. I've been a bundle of nerves for weeks. Honestly, I'm ready to be settled and be done with it.

We drove over on Sunday to move our irreplaceable stuff. It's been over a month since we've seen our house. It's huge. It was fun to look around without the previous tenants boxes piled everywhere. We are going to love spreading out, but I'm going to hate cleaning all 3500 sq feet. LOL.

The packers came today and worked their tails off. It normally takes 3 people 2 long days to pack. Today, it took 3 people 7 hours to pack all of our boxes...in our entire house. Normally all of the non boxes items are wrapped in brown paper because our stuff is crated. It'll be wrapped in pads for our door to door move which will be more time consuming on loading day, but saved time on the packing days.

Would you say a little prayer for Allie? She woke up with a fever. My thermometer is at our new house in a tub of medicines so I don't know how high. She's felt bad on and off all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment