Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sunshine

Finally, a day warm enough to sit on the deck and soak up some sunshine is upon us. I am so thankful for the sun. It's been a long winter, and even though allergy and pollen season is upon us, I'll take it because it means summer is just a few months away. I came outside to sit with Gracie. The next thing I knew, Jaelyn brought her work out and asked if she could do it outside. As long as she does it, I don't care where she studies. She's currently swinging in the hammock taking a social studies quiz. We've had several really hard homeschooling weeks. I needed a good day. Now if I can finally get over a cold/allergies that I've been dealing with for a week and no one else gets the stomach virus we've had, I'll be a happy camper!

1 comment: