Monday, March 31, 2014
And the Fun Keeps Coming
It rained all day Saturday and Gracie absolutely refused to go outside. I bought her a new bed and we've been letting her sleep in our bedroom. As soon as I climbed into bed on Saturday night and got Gracie settled, she peed all over her new bed (a day's worth, I'd say). Ugh...then, she pooped in the floor Sunday morning while I was cleaning up the pee from the carpet the night before. Hey, at least I had the carpet cleaner ready to go. The stomach virus apparently hit Caden Sunday afternoon. He threw up on the couch in the basement and then went upstair and threw up all over the carpet in his room. Puke is one thing I don't do well and this was PB&J and strawberries....ewwww. Again, the carpet cleaner was still handy. I have him home from school today with a stomach ache, but no more nausea. I continue to pick dead looking baby lice out of Jaelyn's hair. And it snowed again yesterday. It was raining too so nothing stuck, but I was shocked to look out and see big snow flakes mixed with the rain. Please let us be done with all of it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm thinking you are done with orifices
ReplyDelete