Thursday, May 16, 2013
Cleaning While I Sew
I've been so tired this week. I just attributed it to allergies and napped every morning until around noon when my energy kicked in. Well...I went to the doctor yesterday for a physical and learned I've been mixing up my allergy medicine. Oops. I've been taken the morning med at night and the night, makes you sleepy, medicine in the morning. Today has been so much better. I've actually cleaned half my house and gotten all the material prepped to start Jaelyn's birthday quilt. I just realized I have 8 school days to got it done. I can't believe school is almost over. Next year, if we live in Fairfax County, the kids won't get out until June 20th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry, but that is actually quite funny!
ReplyDeleteWhat medicine have you been using in the day that DOESN'T make you sleepy? I can only take a half a tablet otherwise I would be asleep where I fell 2 hours later. I even struggle at 1/2 tablet!
Big oops!
ReplyDelete