We had fun with my parents. The kids were in school all week, but that didn't stop us from playing and shopping and of course, eating. I love trying out new recipes on my parents :).
We did a good bit of crafting and some home repair. My Dad helped me patch the vinyl floor that Gracie chewed up (yea for dumpster diving and salvaged flooring). My mom help me cut and stretch tshirt yarn for a new rug.
The last Saturday they were here was the basewide yard sale. We went and got a lot of great things. I'd been sewing on a portable table that was not sturdy enough. We found a solid maple table for $35 and the guy even delivered it for us. I bought my first saw and Dad gave me lessons on cutting down the table so it wasn't quite as wide or as oval. I don't have a finished picture, but I love my sewing table now.
No comments:
Post a Comment