Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday Allie!

Allie turned 10 on April 6th.  They are growing up too fast.  Allie continues to be a happy, free spirited girl.  She's also very emotional and dramatic.  I worry about those hard teen years.  Pray :). 
 
We celebrated her birthday several times.  She had the party in Florida, then we had her actual birthday and then she chose a Branson weekend over a party.  I love that Allie always picks family fun for her birthdays.
 

 
Did I post a finished picture of Allie's quilt?  She loves it.

To decorate this cake, we rolled fruit roll-ups into roses and put them all over it.  They turned out really pretty.  Cornstarch is your friend when working with sticky roll-ups FYI.
 

She liked it!
 

I bought Allie a new twirly outfit for her birthday.  No toys from us...she's hit the clothing stage ;).
 





No comments:

Post a Comment