The title made me laugh after I typed it...I mean grass as in the green stuff that grows on the ground, people :p. Caden has been struggling for weeks with the tree pollen, but thankfully, I've been okay. I've been watching the pollen levels on a map as grass pollen has creeped North. Sunday, I watched Caden and a friend play tennis (I use the term "play" loosely) for twenty minutes. That's all it took to close up my throat and start the drainage. Grass levels hit "moderate" on Saturday. Allergy medicine makes me sleepy so I have been very unproductive this week. On a side note, allergy medicine makes Jaelyn meaner so she's about to fend for herself without any medicine in her. Oye!
When I haven't been sleeping, I've been working on our itinerary for our South Dakota Trip. It's all planned out and I've started making the reservations. It's going to be so much fun. On our list is visit the Badlands, the Minuteman Missile Site and Wall Drugs (which I've been told is a must see tourist stop.) Then we'll drive to Mt. Rushmore to see it, Custer State Park, and Crazy Horse Memorial. In Hot Springs, we'll see the Mammoth Site were the kids will get to be junior paleontologists and maybe go through Wind Cave. We'll also drive into Wyoming to see Devil's Tower and stroll through Sturgis and see the wildwest show in Deadwood. I'm sure once we check into hotels in each area, we'll learn about even more things we should do. It's going to be a fun filled, packed full, memory making adventure and I can't wait!
We loved Mt. Rushmore.
ReplyDelete