Monday, February 4, 2013
The Flu Strikes Again...And Again
Caden got sick Thursday night and Jaelyn was gloating she was the "last man standing." You really shouldn't ever gloat. It hit her a day and a half later. Caden's first flu test was negative on Friday, but I took them both back to the doctor today. Both are positive for Flu B. Caden got Tamiflu because he has asthma. She wouldn't give it to Jaelyn, but she did get antibiotics because she could hear something in Jae's breathing. Pneumonia is definitely not something we want. Both kids are running fevers between 100 and 102. They have headaches and stomachaches and assorted aches and pains. Caden has had bouts of vomiting. Not fun at all! I spent the day cleaning today in the hopes of killing any germs they might be leaving in the house because I really don't want it again (so far, I'm the only one who's had Flu A).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun stuff...not. What a bummer.
ReplyDelete