I finally finished the baby blanket I've been crocheting. It took me a lot longer than I thought. I liked having a bigger project to work on; although I'm not sure I'd want to make anything much bigger, so no one ask me for a big blanket.
I'm exited about my new project(s). I'm quilting. I'm such an obsessive compulsive perfectionist. When things aren't quite right they drive me crazy. I recently found a blog from an UnRuly quilter. I bought her word play book and I love it. Theres freedom in quilting. There is no measuring and making everything perfect. That's not to say that I won't make normal quilts, because I have one planned I need to start on soon, but I am going to enjoy playing around being more free to have fun. I bought a big table and have set up a sewing corner. Jae even started her own unruly sampler quilt today. We sewed together for several hours. It was fun and a great way to spend time together.



I can't crochet to save my life! Great job!
ReplyDelete