Saturday night was the highly anticipated Father Daughter Dance. The girls had fun shopping for their outfits and getting all dolled up. They might or might not even have on a little make-up :).
The corsages were a nice touch, but they apparently fell apart from crazy dancing and then got thrown away when the tables were cleared.
The girls had so much fun dancing with Dan and their friends. It was a memorable night. Dan found a little app that made a video, but I want more!!! :)
Caden and I took advantage of being on our own. We started our date night with Pizza at Pizza Hut (his choice). Then we drove to Rolla for a couple of errands I needed to do and...
...pie for dessert. Who wants to go to a silly dance when you can eat pie???
The girls look absolutely lovely all dressed up with Dan. I'm sure it was a night everyone will remember fondly!
ReplyDelete