Yesterday was one of our best days so far, well, except for the City Museum. We took our inner tubes to Happy Hollow and floated down the Big Piney River.
We didn't float far. Instead we walked way up the edge of the water and then floated down past our beach and repeated it all over and over again. The kids loved the "rapids." We floated pretty quickly in a few places. We also had to watch our bottoms in a few places. Those rocks are hard!
 |
| Cassidy |
 |
| Allie |
 |
| Caden |
 |
| Brody |
 |
| Kelly |
 |
| Delaney |
 |
| Jennifer |
 |
| Jackson |
I happened to look down the river and see someone swinging on a rope. We floated down and let the kids climb up on the tree and swing out over the water. An "experienced" dad was there to show us what to do. Next time, I'm going to walk down with the camera so I can get pictures. Happy Hollow just got happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment