Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ceramic's Fever

Monday, we painted ceramics and then played at the pool.

I warned Jen's oldest daughter, Cassidy, about Ceramic Fever.  She believed me for a minute when she saw the sign on the door.  Gullible teenagers are fun!


We all picked a project and got busy painting.  I love my sassy frog I picked out.  She's sitting next to Dan's cool frog in my kitchen window.


We all finished ahead of Jennifer and Cassidy - perfectionists perhaps?


I entertained the kids (keeping them away from the row after row of pottery filled shelving) with games of Statue Freeze and Simon Says.


I am rather impressed with our finished work...from left to right - Jaelyn's squirrel, Allie's unicorns and deer, Jackson's dragon, Cassidy's Dumbo, my sassy frog and Caden's baby frog, Delaney's frog bank, Brody's turtle bank, Jen's big owl and Caden's baby owl.


Monday night, Jen and I stayed up until around Midnight to welcome the guys home and hear about their adventures...pictures to come another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment