Sunday, October 23, 2011
A New Fashion Accessory
A few weeks ago, Allie told me she couldn't see the board in school so off to the eye doctor we went. {Tangent, I did not know Tricare covered one eye exam a year. No one has ever told me. I've never read it in the Tricare book and yes, I have read most of the Tricare book. Thank you to the wonderful nurse that told me. I've been paying for my own eye exams for the last 15 years when I didn't have to. Arghh.} Anyway, I was shocked as I sat and watched Allie read the eye chart with her right eye. She couldn't see it until she got to the line below the big E. Her left eye has been compensating for her right. Of course, the left eye can not see up close so the right eye has been returning the favor and helping it out in reading. Crazy girl and crazy eyes. Dr. B said it is very uncommon. He had a name for it, but I don't remember. The only tihng that's important is that Allie got to pick out really cool purple glasses that she loves and she can now see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think she looks FAB!
ReplyDelete