Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Preview to our Weekend

This weekend by far has been the highlight of our move to Missouri. 

Meet Becky and Denise:  two women I met online during one of the hardest times of our lives.  They've become real life wonderful friends and I'm so thankful to get to live near them.


We spent the weekend with these beautiful ladies and their families in Branson and had the most amazing time.  I'll tell you all about...tomorrow.  For today, I have laundry and shopping and cleaning that I have to get done.

2 comments:

  1. MADE ME CRY! I am so super happy you ladies had a wonderful time. You all needed it. PTL for blessings of awesome friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! Kel and I met over PUDDING! And like she said, "It was like we had been friends for years!" What a blessed day :) Kinda makes me cry, too.

    ReplyDelete