Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

This year, I am thankful to be well and feel good. For the last month, I have been sick. The week before Dan's promotion, I had a sore throat and felt really run down. I was running myself ragged with errands in the mornings getting his promotion thrown together and I was taking naps every afternoon. There's a funny middle of the night chloraseptic and hairspray story from that time period I need to tell next week. I felt better thankfully for our trip, but the week after, I started coughing and was back to my naps. I went to the doctor twice to be told I had a virus and sinus issues. I had a cough, congestion and was dizzy and totally out of it. I slept through last weekend. Yesterday was the first day I felt back to normal.

The kids are all well thankfully and doing good. Jaelyn did great at her playdate yesterday; although she forgot to call me. I was worried about an explosion last night, but she maintained her cool and might earn herself a trip back to play another day. Caden had his Thanksgiving party at school. I had pictures and video, but when I uploaded them, I learned that a little finger touched the lens to the camera. Everything from the last week is hazy and smudged. The girls both had Thanksgiving feasts that Caden and I went to.

Dan is enjoying his job and has gotten used to his new title. He was only Captain-Major for a few days and once he was a Sergeant. He's going to be doing some traveling soon - Korea for a week in December and Missouri for a month after the new year probably just in time to leave me to shovel snow and ice off the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment