Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Spreading a Little Christmas Cheer

This post is a repeat of last year, but I think it's cute enough that it needs to be repeated.

They just make me laugh...I thought I'd pass it on!



Here are the words encase you want to sing along (and yes, I listened to it over and over again for a long time to write down the words)...

I’m gonna eat some candy canes
I’m gonna eat some chocolate chips
And lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of cookie dough
I’m gonna eat a cheese ball
and a big chocolate pudding
And skip the yucky fruitcake
And go straight for peppermint sticky buns
And pie
Nog nog nog
And cake
Nog nog nog
And nuts
and nuts
and nuts
and nuts
And lots and lots and lots of fudge
I’m gonna eat some gingerbread
I’m gonna eat a popcorn ball
And lots of peanut brittle
And gobs of chocolate covered cherries
Tons of lollipops and sugar plums!

Whew, I’m stuffed.
What’s for dessert?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! All the ones I have seen only sing Jingle Bells. Boring! But writing down the lyrics?...how much time do you seem to have on your hands now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know just how many times I had to watch that with Miss E???

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete