Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12/30/2008 - Sugar, Sun, Sand, Sea Shells and Squeals

My parents and I took the kids to the beach! We normally avoid the beach in the summer but I love to go in the winter when it's empty. Yesterday was a beautiful day...70s and sunny skies. We started at Krispy Kreme (yes, again!!!) where the kids were totally enthralled by the conveyor belt.
Then we headed to Pensacola Beach. We had a great time playing. Allie, of course, managed to get a little wet. Everyone managed to get covered in sand. The kids all came home with a bag of sea shells. Allie says she is saving hers to give to her Daddy for his birthday.







3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and the kids on the beach - that's frame-able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as though you enjoyed the nice FL weather! We didn't make it to the beach. Going from 80s in FL to back home, where it was 28 when we arrived, was a bit of a shock.

    I love the pics of you & the kids. They are beautiful.

    (julied- HP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures Kelly!! So great!!

    ReplyDelete