Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Present For Daddy

My mom shared this story with me tonight so I hope I get it correct.

My parents took Caden shopping with them at Kohl's tonight. He found a light saber in the toy department. Now Caden already has a light saber that Dan bought him on a daddy/Caden day. He's been begging for a second one so someone can fight with him. Caden's eyes lit up and he asked Baba and Grandpa if he could buy the light saber for Daddy for Christmas. Does that just melt your heart? It melts mine. Resistance was futile and Dan, there's a light saber with your name on it at our house now! Mom said as they were walking through Kohl's, Caden looked around to make sure the aisle was clear and then he extended the light saber with quite the flourish to show them he knew how to use it! I love my little man!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, Give Caden a big hug from Grandmother and tell him how sweet he is. I have happy tears this morning reading this post. See ya'll soon. joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Caden is such a sweetie!
    Even though I don't stop by every day, I do read through your blog every couple of weeks or so, and it always brings a smile. So I've given you a Smile Reward. You can get details here:
    http://mom2ways.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete