Monday, December 1, 2008
A Wonderful Day
Maybe Jaelyn and I just needed some space (and maybe not). Today has been wonderful. We had no issues this morning. She was sweet and followed directions. Her coat was put on and zipped without a word from me. Jaelyn came home from school happy and stayed that way the rest of the day. We made our gingerbread house, did homework, had dinner, did bath, bed and beyond. Sure, we had a few little issues that needed correction, but she took that correction without melting down into a tizzy. It's so nice to not be sitting here with a huge knot in my stomach as I try to figure out what to do with her. It might not last till the morning, but that's okay. One day of peace gives me strength to get through tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kelly, Maybe she just figured out who is boss. Maybe she also just realized how much the boss Mom loves her. I hope my reply to your adoption got there. I'm looking forward to making more memories for more posts! Mom
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you had a good day. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteHi, I did think of you and the girls on Gotcha Day, My heart just thrills with the memory and the excitement of each day. Thanks for the post , makes me fill such a part of your lives. I'm just like Jaelyn counting the days till your visit. I'm praying you have discovered the reason for Jaelyn's behavior. Give all the GREAT kids a hug from Grandmother. I promise to give you several "Kelly Days", get ready... joan
ReplyDelete