Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

12/25/2008 - The Rest of the Day

I had a great time Christmas day. Unfortunately, my mom did not. She spent most of the day in her bedroom with a nasty stomach bug. As of today, she is still feeling really bad. Please pray the rest of us stay well.

My brother and his family came to lunch, which my dad and I did a great job of pulling together. Everything was yummy, if I do say so myself...exactly what I had been craving at Thanksgiving. We had lunch and the kids spent the afternoon playing after opening presents. My mom did a repeat of a gift she'd done for the "kids" for the grandkids. She tied $50 in 1s and 5s to Santa hats and wrapped them up. We lined the kids up and made them open them at the same time. Chad almost had a heart attack at the thought that Mom had done it to him again. He doesn't appreciate her creative gifts like I do.


Uncle Chad even got in on the play later in the afternoon. He was "Mount Chad" and let the kids climb on him. I bet he is sore today.



After all that hard play, it was time for a rest......even Zac agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment