Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Rock N' Roller Coaster by Caden

If you like fast, noisy, roller coasters full of twists and turns then the Rock N' Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios is for you!  When I got there, there was almost no line.  I got into the "limo," then I yanked my hard leather safety harness down.  Rock and roll music started blaring in my ears as it started to count down, 5....4....3....2....1....goooooo!  It shot me off like a bullet.  I felt the pressure of the wind.  And with a flash we were on the highway exploding passed neon signs.  I heard people screaming with joy, and I saw people waving theirs arms on the scary loops, turns, and stomach dropping corkscrews.  I was screaming so much the air was drying out my mouth.  The "limo" jostled me around so much I could not feel my brain.  Then the limo came to an abrupt stop.  I raced through the mob of people to see my funny face.  "hey, it's right there."  This is my favorite ride and it will be yours too.


1 comment: