There are 4 vets in the towns near us. There's CC that we switched from because we could never get in when we had a sick pet. There's BF that we switched to because at least they have an after hours emergency vet (instead of driving to Springfield). There's the base vet, but they seem to always be booked way out. Ugh. Gracie has been sick since Saturday evening. She was actually eating again yesterday so I thought she was on the mend. Today, she has yucky, runny, reddish BMs (sorry tmi). She needs to be seen by a vet. My vet has no sick appts till Friday. Seriously! I called my friend at the base clinic. It's surgery day, but she suggested a vet I've never heard of....Vet #4. They have no sick appts, but have a walk-in clinic for two hours this afternoon. Gracie and I will be getting there early to get her name at the top of the list and a friend will be picking up the kids encase I can't get back in time.
Doesn't she look sad? I haven't seen her smile or chase the cat in days :(.
Zac is trying to get a UTI. I took away his dry food and am giving him only wet food. His pee clumps are getting bigger so hopefully we won't have to go trough finding him a sick appt over a holiday weekend!
Did I mention Dan is flying home today? Praise The Lord. I am DONE!
Puppy girl does not look good at all. Did she eat a toy and its stuck? Keep us posted. Hugs puppy puppy
ReplyDeleteKiley
Poor girl, poor cat, poor momma. The emergencies always happen when they are TDY.
ReplyDelete