Monday, January 3, 2011
Happy Smiley Kids
The children went back to school today. I had preventative pepto bismal tablets just encase Caden decided he had a stomach ache. My fears were for nothing. Everyone got ready for school nicely and skipped across the street to the bus stop. They had great first days back to school. Jaelyn and Caden brought home quite a bit of make-up work and Allie didn't bring home any. Tomorrow, we have a conference with Jaelyn's teachers, then I need to grocery shop and start the unpacking process. Today, instead of unpacking, I worked on clearing out our DVRs memory (translated, that means I watched TV :p). I also went to the gym! My New Years "Goal" is to get into a habit of exercising 2-3 times a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate loathe and dispise the unpacking process.
ReplyDeleteGood work on the DVR cleanine ;)