Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy New Year
I want to wish each of you a wonderful and exciting new year. We celebrated by driving 1000 miles - ha. It was a good road trip, there and back really. We had minimal whining and complaining which is what you would expect when we had the car loaded with as much electronics as we did. I need to warn everyone now that for next year all presents given to us will have a size limit or they will be returned to the store and I'm not kidding. Riding in a cramped van for two days is no fun. I have the last of our trip blogged on my laptop. As soon as I get around to unpacking it, I'll update the blog and fill you in on the fun. For now, I'm going to finish the last few pages of the book I'm reading and go to bed! Monday and getting the kids off to school is going to come way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment