Gracie does not like to be brushed. She bites at me. I've tried positive reinforcement...brush, treat, brush, treat and repeat. It hasn't worked. She still bites. I take her to get brushed out at a groomer, but that gets pricey so I space it out as far apart as I can. This time, she had mattes everywhere (her neck, her legs, her back and butt, her ears and her tail). It was bad so I told them to shave her down. The groomer apologized when I picked her up. She said she started with the tallest attachment and worked down until she could get through all the tangled clumps.
Who knew Gracie had such skinny, chicken legs? I don't feel one bit bad about it, but she should be embarrassed.
She looks rather shame-faced. Hopefully she got the message! (She looks rather funny, too!)
ReplyDelete...but you love her anyway
ReplyDeleteKD, I do! She gets into so many things. She chewed a hole in the vinyl floor and chipped my expensive sunglasses, but I still love her.
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteI needed the laugh. Thanks!