A trip to Florida would not be complete without a trip to Destin and Serenity with Jennifer. We talked about trying out a different spa this time, but their facilities didn't sound as nice. I'm so glad we didn't. There's just something about Serenity...I swear they pump pure relaxation into the air.
| My favorite spot...the whirlpool. |
| Essential Oils...I always pick coconut for my massage |
| You can't go to the spa without relaxing with cucumbers on your eyes or maybe Jen just handed them to me for a photo-op ;) |
| Look at Jen's eyes...you can literally see how relaxed she is! |
Our day was really great. We got to Destin early so we could do some shopping. I totally scored at the Columbia outlet. I bought 3 blouses, 1 t-shirt, 1 pair of shorts and 1 pair of capris for $79...less than what Dan recently paid for a pair of shoes. We had lunch at McAllister's (our usual) and had dinner at PF Changs. It was the third time we've had dinner there (I think it may have become part of the tradition). I'm already looking forward to Christmas and another visit to Serenity!
Thanks, friend, for always taking the time to go with me. You are the bestest!
No comments:
Post a Comment