There's just something about the beach that makes you relax and breathe a little easier. It has such a calming effect. Even though we lived 30 minutes from the beach, I didn't grow up going there. My mom wasn't a good swimmer and she was scared to take us. I started going when I could drive myself. The beach is one of the things I miss. Being landlocked is hard, I tell you. I always look forward to our beach days when we are planning Pensacola trips and this one was no exception.
 |
| Me and Jen |
 |
| My Dad isn't into the beating sun, but my mom decided she could be happy in a condo. |
 |
| The girls hunting for shells |
 |
| Caden loves playing in the surf |
 |
| Great shot of Jaelyn and her hover boogie board |
Just overall great days!!!!
looks like fun!
ReplyDelete