Thursday, December 8, 2011
Prayers Needed for a Friend
This is Jenn. She's a dear friend who I met during our infertility years. We started out chatting online. That turned into a dinner when we were visiting her city. And that dinner turned into a 10 year real life friendship.
Jenn is in the hospital and she needs urgent prayers. God knows all the details; so you don't need to know them. Her husband, Bob, and their three beautiful daughters need them too. Also Jenn's mom, Carol, and her good friend, Carmen, start chemotherapy soon to battle breast cancer. It's been a hard few months for this sweet, sweet family. Would you please pray for them? For complete healing and for God's strength and love to wrap them up and carry them through this difficult time. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh sweet Jenn....I will definatly keep her and her family in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is just NOT fair, and I mean it! I finally stopped crying, and then BOOM...here I go again.
ReplyDeletePraying, praying, praying.
ReplyDelete