Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A'Camping We Did Go


We went camping this weekend and had the best time. I don't know why we've never ventured into the camping world before. Well, yes, I do - I was a girly-girl, but since we've had children, I can control my girly tendencies. I'm good with a ball cap and no make-up. Anyway...We spent 2 nights camping at Lum's Pond in Delaware and then drove to Cape Henlopen to play on the beach on Sunday. We ate too much junk food and nearly froze our tushes off Saturday night (41 degrees was not in the forecast). I have 200+ pictures and a ton of details to share, but not enough time for now. Check back later in the week to hear about stink bugs, camp fires, marshmallows, rain and s'mores!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it was a good experience. I can't wait to hear details.

    Someone mentioned this website and I thought of you.

    http://sneakychef.com/

    It has recipes to hide veggies in foods.

    Love you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo.. camping! So exciting! I can't wait to go camping with the kids but I want to wait till they are a tiny bit bigger - just so I can trust Shannae not to run off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a boy Major Dad we knew there was hope for her and knew she would love it>Keep up the good work G U C

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Cool!!!!!

    So glad that you had a blast. ;)

    ReplyDelete