Well, it's Saturday which means I made it through the week. I don't like single parent mode. It's okay once I get used to it, but it seems hardly worth it for 2 weeks. I think a prime example of my attitude is the food I've been fixing my kids. I miss the yummy dinners with lots of veggies I was fixing when Dan was home. We are settling for peanut butter (not me) and chicken nuggets. Last night, I declared DIY for dinner. You should have seen the kids fixing their own dinners. It was fun and everyone got to eat what they wanted. Caden had no veggies, Jaelyn had carrots and Allie had a plate full of left over veggies to go along with their PB&Js, oatmeal and cereal.
Jaelyn is all better. By Tuesday afternoon, she was feeling good enough to argue and cause all kinds of problems. I called the school and they said she had to be fever free for 24 hours to come back. She hit that on Wednesday morning so I ignored what the doctor said and sent her to school. She came home a little drained, but otherwise has been doing fine.
Caden has been crying a lot for silly reasons. It's not normal. I keep checking him for a temperature, but so far, he's normal. Allie seems to be just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment